Testimonials

"I've found Theta Healing pretty mind blowing. After that one little session, I've been experiencing a feeling of safety, security, love and connection with all that is. When I think about things I used to worry about, I experience well being, with the awareness that everything is being taken care of, so I have no need to worry. I have also found that I have so much more energy than before. I have spent most of my life using most of my energy worrying. This is such a great relief!! "

Sheree Niemax

Julie is like a mechanic for your mind. It's incredible! I feel like I've had the same old broken records playing in my mind all my life, and every time I go for a Theta healing session with Julie she is literally able to change them. I could see I was holding myself back in life with my own self defeating thoughts, but thought I would just have to live with it. So far I have had 3 sessions, and I feel like my life has changed in leaps and bounds for the better each time. And it works so fast and so tangibly, there is no doubting the positive effects it has. Literally one moment you have an afflictive thought pattern, the next it's gone! Julie is incredibly intuitive and has a real gift for healing. She is also a warm, lovely person and makes the healing a really fun experience. I would recommend anyone to see her who wants a happier life.

Madeleine, painter, London

I am new to theta healing but it had been brought to my attention on several occasions. I did not know what to expect but was open to whatever happened. Julie is very welcoming and calm and before we started explained in a very accessible way what we both should expect from the healing. The process was relaxing and fascinating, many shifts occurred throughout the work and the energy transfer was tangible. At the end of the session I felt relaxed and calm and above all, clear. I would have no hesitation in working with Julie again myself and I would recommend her strongly.

Alex Buxton, illustrator




No comments: