Intuitive Healing

The body records any experiences we ever had. Each cell is like a micro hard-drive, creating experiences and registering feelings and emotions. The body needs to release the negative emotions and traumatic memories in order to be able to function to its fullest potential. I work intuitively on the physical and subtle bodies, combining my knowledge of various techniques and personal guidance to help aligning people with Source energy, their true essence and clearing any blocks that would stop them from fulfilling their life purpose. I also use what is known as vocal healing, which I developed intuitively. I use my voice to produce specific frequencies, which accelerates the healing process: the body is being attuned, just like an instrument, in order to produce harmony. During a session, I am now combining the Theta Healing work with intuitive body work and vocal healing to bring people into the maximum state of alignment.  I will also offer intuitive personal guidance if the person is willing to receive it. 


Investment: $ 150/ hour
San Francisco, Bay area
Booking by phone (415) 231 9427
0r e-mail julie@seventhplane.com

No comments: